IMPRES™ batteries and portable antennas
Through the use of advanced charging algorithms and automatic reconditioning features, the IMPRES™ Smart Energy System ensures maximum talk-time and optimized battery cycle life. This smart energy system automatically reconditions IMPRES batteries based on actual usage, keeping them in peak condition. Talktime and cycle life are optimized and the need for manual maintenance programs is eliminated. Its advanced conditioning features allow batteries to be safely left on the charger for extended periods of time without incurring damaging heat build-up which can decrease battery cycle life. In addition, batteries left in the charger are kept fully charged so they are always ready when needed. This rapidrate, tri-chemistry charging system will also charge compatible non-IMPRES batteries.
IMPRES batteries, when used with an IMPRES charger, provide automatic, adaptive reconditioning, end-of-life display and other advanced features. Data is stored in the battery and communicated to the charger via a unique IMPRES communication protocol which is designed to maximize talk-time, automate battery maintenance and optimize battery cycle life. Batteries can be charged and reconditioned without being removed from the radio.
- PMNN4066 IMPRES Li-ion 1500 mAh, 7.2V Submersible Battery – IP57 Rating
- PMNN4077 IMPRES Li-ion 2200 mAh, 7.2V Submersible Battery – IP57 Rating
- PMNN4069 IMPRES Li-ion 1400 mAh, 7.2V Submersible Battery – IP57 Rating. Intrinsically Safe (FM)
Combination GPS / Radio Antennas
Optimum length antenna designed for higher gain to maximize range. This rugged, stylish, capless design provides maximum flexibility as well as built-in capability to operate at GPS frequencies.
- PMAD4067 Combination GPS / VHF 136-147 MHz Antenna, 16 cm
- PMAD4068 Combination GPS / VHF 147-160 MHz Antenna, 16 cm
- PMAD4069 Combination GPS / VHF 160-174 MHz Antenna, 16 cm
- PMAE4018 Combination GPS / UHF 403-433 MHz Folded Monopole Antenna, 14 cm
- PMAE4024 Combination GPS / UHF 430-470 MHz Folded Monopole Antenna, 14 cm
Stubby antennas are ideal when the radio is worn on the belt because they are short and non-obtrusive. These rugged, helical antennas feature a capless sheath that allows for maximum flexibility. Built in GPS capability.
- PMAD4078 Combination GPS / VHF 163-174Mhz Stubby Antenna, 11 cm
- PMAD4083 Combination GPS / VHF 153-163Mhz Stubby Antenna, 11 cm
- PMAD4084 Combination GPS / VHF 144-153MhzStubby Antenna, 11 cm
- PMAD4085 Combination GPS / VHF 136-144Mhz Stubby Antenna, 11 cm
- PMAE4021 Combination GPS / UHF 403-433 MHz Stubby Antenna, 9 cm
- PMAE4023 Combination GPS / UHF 430-470 MHz Stubby Antenna, 9 cm
Single antenna capable of covering the whole frequency band.
- PMAD4088 VHF 136-174 MHz Wideband Antenna,21 cm
- PMAE4022 UHF, Flexible Whip, 403-470 MHz,16 cm